Jertovec power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Jertovec power station is a 78-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Krapinsko-Zagorska County, Croatia.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Jertovec, Krapinsko-Zagorska County, Croatia.
- Sponsor: HEP Proizvodnja d.o.o.
- Parent company: Hrvatska elektroprivreda (HEP) d.d.
- Location: Jertovec, Krapinsko-Zagorska County, Croatia
- Coordinates: 46.0388, 16.1793 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 78 MW
Articles and Resources
- HEP Proizvodnja d.o.o. - KTE Jertovec
- HEP grupa - EL-TO Zagreb CCPP
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- Open Power Plants Database, ID 31WNA70, 31WNA71, 31WNA72, 31WNA73 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)