Jesi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Jesi power station is a 140-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Ancona, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Zona Barchette, the province of Ancona, Italy.
- Sponsor: Edison SpA
- Parent company: Electricite de France
- Location: Zona Barchette, the province of Ancona, Italy
- Coordinates: 43.5537, 13.2850 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 140 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002896 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300X3UK4GG3FNMO06 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019