Jesus Soares Pereira power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Jesus Soares Pereira power station (Usina Termelétrica Jesus Soares Pereira, also known as Termoaçu and Vale do Açú) is a 342-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Alto do Rodrigues, the state of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Parent company: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Location: Alto do Rodrigues, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- Coordinates: -5.3825, -36.8186 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 342 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Home". Petrobras. Archived from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Termoacu (Jesus Soares Pereira) Cogen OCGT Power Plant Brazil". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.