Ji'anda Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Ji'anda Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity.On May 23, 2016, the integrated mine officially became a production coal mine. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
At 3:30 in the morning on August 1, 2012, a flooding accident occurred in Ji'anda Coal Mine. 8 people were killed and 4 people were rescued.
- Operator: Shanxi Luhe Group Ji'anda Coal Industry Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Shanxi Zhaolin Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Location: Bijiazhuang Village, Shantou Township, Hongdong County, Linfen City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.450958, 111.412580
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 85.65 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 45.46 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 15.6413 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012
Articles and resources
- 山西陆合集团基安达煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 山西陆合集团基安达煤业有限公司汇报材料, 山西陆合集团基安达煤业有限公司, June 6, 2013
- 关于山西陆合集团基安达煤业有限公司生产能力等相关生产要素信息公告的通知, 山西省煤炭工业厅, May 20, 2016
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021,
- 山西洪洞煤矿透水事故救援结束 8人遇难4人获救, 中国新闻网, August 4, 2012
- 山西六大煤田的简要概述, 湖北地大热能科技有限公司, November 24, 2014