Jiagedaqi Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jiagedaqi Cogen power station (鑫玛热电集团加格达奇热厂) is a proposed 160-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power heat and power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location where the plant is being built in Jiagedaqi Prefecture.
Background on Project
Jiagedaqi Cogen power station is a proposed 3 x 80 MW heat and power plant in Jiagedaqi Prefecture. Units 1-2 were permitted for construction in May 2014. They were planned for completion in 2017, however construction did not begin until 2018.
Planet satellite imagery shows construction progress on units 1-2 from May to October 2018.
With no developments since 2015, unit 3 appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Xinma Cogen Group
- Location: Jiagedaqi Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 50.427253,124.169753 (exact)
- Status: Construction (Units 1-2), Cancelled (Unit 3)
- Gross capacity: 240 MW (Units 1-3: 80 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: