Jiaguo Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jiaguo Coal Mine (山西汾西正新煤焦有限责任公司贾郭煤矿) is located within Qinyuan County of Shanxi Province. The annual production capacity of it is 1.8 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Guzhai Village, Wanghe Town, Qinyuan County, Changzhi, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The establishment of Jiaguo Coal Mine was based upon the merger and integration of Shanxi Xinye Coal Industry Co., Shanxi Xinyi Coal Industry Co., and Shanxi Qinyuan Yaoyan Coal Co.
In May 2015, the project of Jiaguo Coal Mine has passed the safety verification conducted by the National Coal Mine Safety Supervision Bureau.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Fenxi Zhengxin Coking Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Coking Coal Group(30.32%), China Cinda Asset Management Co.(18.36%), China Huarong Asset Management Co.(1.43%), China Construction Bank(1.14%), Shanxi Qinxin Energy Group (49%）
- Location: Guzhai Village, Wanghe Town, Qinyuan County, Changzhi, Shanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.941878,112.1546
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.8 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 179.17Mt
- Minable Reserves: 93.43Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 19.99k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: