Jiamusi-2 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jiamusi-2 power station (华电佳木斯发电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Dongfeng District, Jiamusi Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province.
Background on Plant
Jiamusi power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 600 MW. The plant's first three units totaling 200 MW have been retired, and were owned by China Datang . The currently operating units were completed in 2008, and are owned by China Huadian.
- Sponsor: China Huadian Group Corp
- Parent company: China Huadian
- Location: Dongfeng District, Jiamusi Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 46.8316835, 130.4042462 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Unit 4 & 5); Retired (Units 1-3)
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 4 & 5: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2008
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: