Jiangsu Xugang Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd.
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province, China.
- Private/State ownership: private
- Parent company: Jiangsu Xugang Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd. 100%: Wang Aiqin 73.86%, Wang Jiawang 8.46%, others 17.68%
- Owner: Jiangsu Xugang Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd. 100%: Wang Aiqin 73.86%, Wang Jiawang 8.46%, others 17.68%
- Alternative plant names: Xuzhou Dongnan Iron and Steel Industry Co., Ltd., Xuzhou Zhongyuan Iron and Steel Industry Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 江苏徐钢钢铁集团有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: National Highway 104, Tongshan District, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.577016, 117.339638 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2003 (age 17–18)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: bar, billet, rebar and wire steel
- Steelmaking process: integrated(BF)
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 blast furnaces (BF高炉) (1x1280m³,1x2120m³), 4 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF氧气顶吹转炉) (2x60-tonne, 1x150-tonne,1x120-tonne)
Articles and resources