Jiangyuan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jiangyuan Coal Mine is operated by Jilin Jiangyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd. It was built in 1955 and put into production in 1958, with a design production capacity of 0.45 million tons per year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 0.9 million tons per year.
On February 3, 2015, a suffocation accident occurred in Jiangyuan Coal Mine, killing 3 people. The mine had gas explosion accidents on March 29 and April 1, 2013, which caused 53 deaths and 20 injuries. At 14:6 on July 30, 2018, a roofing accident occurred in Jiangyuan Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Jilin Jiangyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jilin Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Shaojing Street, Zanzi Town, Jiangyuan District, Baishan City, Jilin Province
- GPS Coordinates: 41.999992, 126.554613
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.9 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 31.76 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 19.50 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: 1/3 Coking Coal (Met) 
- Mine Size: 11.003 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1958