Jiangzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jiangzhuang Coal Mine belongs to Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. Construction began in 1979 and was completed and put into production in June 1989. The designed production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year, and the design service life was 70.6 years.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 2.75 million tons/year.
On November 3, 2012, a transportation accident occurred in Jiangzhuang Coal Mine, and 5 people were killed.
- Operator: Zaozhuang Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. Jiangzhuang Coal Mine
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Jiangzhuang, Xigang Town, Tengzhou City, Zaozhuang City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.933210, 117.051452
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.75 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 118.61925 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 19.41225 million tonne
- Coal Type: 1/3 Coking coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 36.463 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1989