Jiaojiagou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jiaojiagou Coal Mine is operated by Zichang County Zhongda Jiaojiagou Coal Industry Co., Ltd. The mine is a coal resource integration mine. The integration began in August 2008 and was completed and put into operation in September 2011. Jiaojiagou Coal Mine is a gas mine. The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
At 11:06 on July 5, 2011, a roof fall accident occurred in Jiaojiagou Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Zichang County Zhongda Jiaojiagou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shaanxi Zhongda Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Jiaojiagou Village, Luanjiaping Township, Zichang County, Yan'an City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.150793, 109.589561
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 82.45 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 47.82 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 4.84 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2011