Jiegou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Jiegou Coal Mine is operated by Suzhou Coal Power (Group) Co., Ltd. Construction started in February 2004, and production was officially put into operation on May 18, 2008, with a designed production capacity of 0.6 million ton per year. After technological transformation, the production capacity was increased to 1.4 million tons per year in 2012.  The approved production scale in 2018 is 1.4 million tons per year.
- Operator: Suzhou Coal Power (Group) Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Anhui Material & ENERGY Com. Ltd.
- Location: Wugou Town, Suixi County, Huaibei City, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.487114, 116.646339
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.4 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 153.4860 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 6367.80 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Fat coal, 1/3 Coking coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 13.60 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2008