Jilangde open-pit mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jilangde open-pit mine (哈密市和翔工贸有限责任公司吉郎德露天煤矿) (Phase I). The construction site is located in Barkol County, Hami City, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, and the designed production capacity is 3 million tonnes per year. 
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Barkol Kazakh Autonomous County, Hami City, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On January 18, 2018, the National Energy Administration issued an approval for the first-phase project of the Jilangde open-pit mine in Xinjiang Barkol Mining Area, with an approved production capacity of 2 million tonnes per year. The project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval. On July 31, 2020, the construction scale (production capacity) of Jilangde open-pit mine was adjusted from 2 million tons/year to 3 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Hami Hexiang Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: China National Coal Group Co., Ltd(45.5%), Ningbo Hesheng Group Co., Ltd. (20%), Xinjiang Coal Trading Center Co., Ltd. (10%), others (24.5%)
- Location: Barkol Kazakh Autonomous County, Hami City, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates:
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 200-299
- Coal Field: Barkol Mining Area 
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 225Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous coal (long flame coal) 
- Mine Size: 14.89k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: