Jilin Ethanol power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jilin Ethanol power station (中石油吉林乙烯发电厂, also known as 动力二厂) is a 31-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hefei Road, Longtan, Jilin, Jilin Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Hefei Road, Longtan, Jilin, Jilin Province, China.
- Sponsor: Jilin Petrochemical Co, Ltd
- Parent company: China National Petroleum Corporation
- Location: Hefei Road, Longtan, Jilin, Jilin Province, China
- Coordinates: 43.9408, 126.5376 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 31 MW
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 31 MW (start-up in 2003)
Articles and Resources