Jilin Jingang Iron and Steel Co., Ltd. plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Siping, Jilin Province, China.
The plant's predecessor, Siping Modern Iron and Steel Co., Ltd., was ruled as bankrupt on December 30, 2018 by the Siping Intermediate People's Court. It was reorganized into Jilin Jingang Iron and Steel Co., Ltd., which was incorporated on March 22, 2019.
- Private/State ownership: mixture (State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of Hebei Provincial People's Government, at least 8%)
- Parent company: Yatai Northeast Asia Resources Co., Ltd. 34.3%, Jilin Penglai German Trading Co., Ltd. 20.9%, other shareholders 44.8%
- Owner: Yatai Northeast Asia Resources Co., Ltd. 34.3%, Jilin Penglai German Trading Co., Ltd. 20.9%, other shareholders 44.8%
- Alternative plant names: Siping Modern Iron and Steel Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 吉林金钢钢铁股份有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: No. 18 Hongzui Road, Tiexi District, Siping City, Jilin Province
- GPS Coordinates: 43.200230, 124.335697 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 1979 (age 41–42)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: grade III and grade IV high-strength steel bars of various specifications
- Steelmaking process: integrated（BF）
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 blast furnaces (BF) (2x450m³), 2 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (2x60-tonne)
Articles and resources