Jinbangde Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shanxi Lvliang Lishi Xishan Jinbangde Coal Industry Co., Ltd. is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 1.2 million tons/year production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Lvliang Lishi Xishan Jinbangde Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Tanyaoli Village, Xiqiba Sub-district Office, Lishi District, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.616300, 111.087454
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 77.33 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 55.52 million tonne
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Lean coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 13.8486 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012