Jinbao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jinbao Coal Mine was formerly known as Balougou Coal Mine in Baode County. The mine was built in 1958 and resource integration was carried out in 2009.The reorganization and integration project started construction in October 2011 and was completed in May 2013, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity and a 52.7 years service life.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.8 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Xinzhou Shenda Jinbao Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Xinzhou Shenda Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Balougou Village, Nanhegou Township, Baode County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.755574, 111.120725
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 190 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 110 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal, Longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 10.0725 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1958
Articles and resources
- 山西忻州神达晋保煤业有限公司, Accessed August 2021
- 山西忻州神达晋保煤业有限公司关于面向社会公开招录人员的简章, 忻州市人力资源和社会保障局, April 7, 2021
- 山西省环境保护厅关于山西忻州神达晋保煤业有限公司120万吨/年矿井兼并重组整合项目竣工环境保护验收意见的函, 山西省环境保护厅, October 20, 2014
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 走进忻州—自然资源, 忻州市人民政府网, Accessed August 2021