Jinbaotun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jinbaotun Coal Mine is operated by Liaoyuan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd., started construction in August 1992, and officially produced on April 28, 2004, with a designed production capacity of 0.9 million tons per year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 2.2 million tons per year.
- Operator: Liaoyuan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jilin Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Charisu Town, Kezuohou Banner, Tongliao, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 43.112948,123.367684
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.2 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 106.32 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 67.14 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 36.3078 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2004