Jinchuan Group WP&RKA power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Jinchuan Group WP&RKA power station is a 150-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Kawasi, Obi Islands, South Halmahera, North Maluku, Indonesia.
The satellite photo below shows the location of plant in Kawasi, Obi Islands, South Halmahera, North Maluku, Indonesia.
The power plant is part of the Jinchuan ferronickel smelter, which was constructed as part of China's "One Belt, One Road" program. Unit 1 was commissioned in May 2019 and Unit 2 was commissioned in June 2019. Unit 3 was commissioned in September 2019.
- Sponsor: Indonesian Jinchuan Group Co., Ltd.
- Parent company: Jinchuan Group, WP & RKA
- Location: Kawasi, Obi Islands, South Halmahera, North Maluku, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -1.46083, 127.432507 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross Capacity: 3 x 50 MW
- In service: 2019
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- 中圣“一带一路”项目——印尼金川WP&PKA红土镍矿项目电厂工程1号机组并网发电一次成功, Sun Power, Sept. 24, 2019