Jinchuan power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jinchuan power station (金川热电公司) is a 270-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Hejing County.
Background on Project
The plant was completed in 2016.
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Jinchuan Energy Investment Co
- Parent: Xinjiang Production and Construction Corp Nong'er Shi
- Location: Xingfutan, Hejing County, Bayin'gholin Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 42.147226, 86.51335 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 270 MW (Units 1&2: 135 MW)
- Projected in service: 2016
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: