Jingbao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Houzhuang Village, Guhan Town，Xiangyuan County, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Jingbao Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Sanyuan Asset Management Co., Ltd.. It was merged in 2009.
- Operator: Shanxi Sanyuan Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Houzhuang Village, Guhan Town，Xiangyuan County, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.56157, 112.979489(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/a
- Total Resource: 89.4Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 45.9Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Mine Size: 10.61k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: Merged in 2009