Jinggong No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jinggong No.1 Coal Mine (中煤平朔集团有限公司井工一矿) is located in Pinglu District, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 10 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Pinglu District, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Jinggong No.1 Coal Mine is operated by China Coal Pingshuo Group Co. Construction of the Mine was started in June 2003 and was put into production in September 2005.  The technological improvement project was implemented in January 2006 and was completed in September 2009. It was officially put into production in July 2015 and the production capacity was increased to 10.0Mt/a. On June 2, 2017, an electromechanical accident occurred in the mine, resulting in 1 death.
- Sponsor: China Coal Pingshuo Group Co.
- Parent Company: China Coal (57.36%), HKSCC MONINEES LIMITED (29.81%), others (12.83%)
- Location: Pinglu District, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.446524,112.361964(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 10Mt/a
- Total Resource: 371.93Mt
- Minable Reserves: 121.77Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 20.21k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2005
- Total Investment:RMB 1510 Million