Jinglu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jinglu Coal Mine is a reorganization and reintegration mine with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. On March 28, 2016, the reorganization and reintegration project passed the completion environmental protection acceptance. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
On March 3, 2018, a transportation accident occurred in Jinglu Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Shanxi Boda Group Shouyang Jinglu Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Boda Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Baogou Village, Wenjiazhuang Township, Shouyang County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.983032, 113.230343
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 95.042 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 54.0552 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Meager coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 21.629 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011
Articles and resources
- 山西博大集团寿阳京鲁煤业有限责任公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 山西博大集团寿阳京鲁煤业有限责任公司煤矸石填沟造地综合利用项目环境影响报告书（报批版）, 山西智威环保科技咨询有限公司, November 2018
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告(As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 山西博大寿阳京鲁煤业公司3.3事故调查, 纪检周刊, April 26, 2018
- 山西博大集团寿阳京鲁煤业有限责任公司120万吨/年增层（3号煤层）环境影响报告书（报批本）, 山西清泽阳光环保科技有限公司, October 2016