Jingui Mill power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jingui Mill power station (金光集团金桂纸业自备电厂) is a 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Qinzhou Prefecture.
Background on Plant
Jingui Mill power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 300 MW. The plant was completed in 2010 &2011, and is owned by Asia Pulp & Paper, a subsidiary of Sinar Mas Group. It powers APP's Jingui mill.
- Sponsor: Asia Pulp & Paper China
- Parent company: Sinar Mas Group
- Location: Qinzhou Harbor North, Qinnan District, Qinzhou Prefecture, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 21.769735, 108.595235 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1 & 2: 150 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2009
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Guang Xi JinGui Pulp & Paper Co., Ltd., Asia Pulp & Paper website, accessed Sept. 2015.