Jingwei Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the approximate location of the coal mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jingwei Coal Mine is operated by Zhungeer Jingwei Coal Industry Co., Ltd., which is owned by Huangling Qinlong Co., Ltd. The first phase of the project was 0.9Mt/a technical transformation project started in August 2006 and was completed and put into production in August 2007; the second phase of the project started in 2007 and reached a production capacity of 300,000 t/a in 2008; the third phase of the project is the 0.6Mt/a renovation and expansion project. The construction was officially started in April of 2009, and it was handed over to production in October 2009.
- Operator: Zhungeer Jingwei Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Huangling Qinlong Co., Ltd.
- Location: Yelaisetai Village, Zhungeerzhao Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.629959, 110.283297(approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/a 
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves: 30.9631Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(non-caking coal),Thermal 
- Mine Size: 8.1565km2 
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2007 
- Total Investment: