Jingyuan-2 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jingyuan-2 power station (靖远第二发电公司) is a 1,240-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Gansu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Jingyuan County, Baiyin City, Gansu Province. Jingyuan-1 power station is located immediately to the east.
Background on Plant
Jingyuan-2 power station is a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 1,240 MW. Units 1-2 of 320 MW each were completed in 1996 to 1997, and units 3-4 of 300 MW each in 2006 to 2007. SDIC is the controlling shareholder.
- Sponsor: Jingyuan No.2 Power Generation Co., Ltd. 靖远第二发电有限公司
- Owner: China Coal (51.22%), USA No.1 China Power Corporate (30.73%), Gansu Power Investment Group (15.37%), China Guodian (2.68%)
- Parent Company: China Coal (51.22%), USA No.1 China Power Corporate (30.73%), Gansu Power Investment Group (15.37%), China Guodian (2.68%)
- Location: Pingchuan District, Jingyuan County, Baiyin City, Gansu Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.730767, 104.759338 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,240 MW (Units 1 & 2: 330 MW; Units 3 & 4: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1996-97 (Units 1 & 2); 2006-07 (Units 3 & 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: