Jinhai Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jinhai Mill power station (金光集团金海浆纸业发电厂) is a 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hainan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Yangpu Economic Development Zone, Danzhou Prefecture, Hainan Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Asia Pulp & Paper China
- Parent company: Sinar Mas Group
- Location: Yangpu Economic Development Zone, Danzhou Prefecture, Hainan Province, China
- Coordinates: 19.7726357, 109.1840799 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1 & 2: 150 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2004
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Jinhai Mill Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.