Jinhe Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jinhe Coal Mine is operated by Lanzhou Yaojie Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd., and was put into production in February 1970. After several expansions and technological transformations, the designed production capacity has reached 1.2 million tons per year.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
At 18:23 on November 17, 2017, a transportation accident occurred at Jinhe Coal Mine, and one person was killed.At 17:46 on December 8, 2019, a casualty accident occurred at the coal preparation building of Jinhe Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Lanzhou Yaojie Coal Power Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Gansu Energy Chemical Investment Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location:Yaojie Town, Honggu District, Lanzhou City, Gansu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.446724,102.873878
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 29.5390 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 17.0630 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Weakly caking coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: Unknown
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:'1970