Jining Gucheng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Gucheng Coal Mine is operated by Shandong Dongshan Gucheng Coal Mine Co., Ltd. Construction started in May 1996, and production was put into operation on January 1, 2001, with a design production capacity of 0.9 million tons/year. After technological transformation, the approved production capacity in 2003 was 1.8 million tons/year, and the approved production capacity in 2005 was 2.2 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shandong Dongshan Gucheng Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Gucheng Village, Xinyan Town, Yanzhou City, Jining City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.580114, 116.838197
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 174.455 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 18.503 million tonne
- Coal Type: 1/3 Coking coal, Gas-fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 16.6621 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2001