Jinjia Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jinjia Coal Mine belongs to Guizhou Panjiang Refined Coal Co., Ltd., which was built in 1996, with a designed production capacity of 1.8 million tons per year.On April 3, 2020, the approved production capacity of Jinjia Coal Mine increased from 1.55 million tons/year to 2.45 million tons per year.
At 9:18 on January 22, 2018, a roofing accident occurred at Jinjia Coal Mine, resulting in 1 death.
- Operator: Guizhou Panjiang Refined Coal Co., Ltd. Jinjia Coal Mine 
- Owner: Guizhou Panjiang Coal and Electricity Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Gangou Bridge, Panzhou City, Liupanshui City, Guizhou Province
- GPS Coordinates: 25.706641, 104.489688
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.45 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 505.4230 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 326.9230 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Meager coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 41.6740k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1996