Jinjiaqu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jinjiaqu Coal Mine (神华宁夏煤业集团金家渠煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located in Majiatan Mining Area of Ningdong Base in Ningxia. The annual production capacity of it is 4 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Fengjigou Village, Yanchi County, Lingwu, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region
Coal Mine Background
In April 2015, the National Energy Administration approved the development of Jinjiaqu Coal Mine located Majiatan Mining Area in Ningxia. The total production capacity has been set up to 4Mt/year.
The construction of Jinjiaqu Coal Mine began in September 2011, and the trial operation of it stated in September 2018.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Ningxia Coal Industry Group
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group (51%), Ningxia State-Owned Asset Operation Group (49%）
- Location: Fengjigou Village, Yanchi County, Lingwu, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates: 37.557738,106.866842
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 599.73 Mt
- Minable Reserves: 336.36Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, anthracite 
- Mine Size: 26.886k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: