Jinjiazhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jinjiazhuang Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2006, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. The reorganized mine was put into operation in April 2007. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.75 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Liulin Jinjiazhuang Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Worldman Industrial (HK) Limited
- Location: Qianzhuangshang Village, Jinjiazhuang Township, Liulin County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.344011, 110.932997
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.75 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 47.11 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 23.98 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 6.0842 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2001