Jinjie coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jinjie coal mine (陕西国华锦界能源责任有限公司锦界煤矿)is located in Yaozhen Town, Shenmu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, the northeast of Yushen mining area. The coal mine has an approved production capacity of 18 million tons/year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yaozhen Town, Shenmu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The construction of the mine started in May 2004, and trial production in September 2006, with a designed production capacity of 10 million tons per year, and a planned production capacity of 15 million tons per year for reconstruction and expansion in 2007. In June 2015, the National Coal Mine Safety Supervision Bureau approved a mine production capacity of 18 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Guohua Jinjie Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company:National Energy Investment Group(48.62%),State Grid Corporation of China(30%), others(21.38%)
- Location:Yaozhen Town, Shenmu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 38.742365, 110.171171(exact)
- Status: Operating 
- Production Capacity: 1800Mt/a
- Total Resource: 2093Mt 
- Minable Reserves: 1578Mt
- Coal Type:bit(non-caking coal, long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 141.7725k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2010
- Source of Financing: