Jinping Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Xibeiyang Village, Xiadian Town，Xiangyuan County, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Jinping Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Xiangkuang Group Co., Ltd..
- Operator: Shanxi Xiangkuang Group Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Shanxi Xiangkuang Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xibeiyang Village, Xiadian Town，Xiangyuan County, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.508637, 112.968938(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/a
- Total Resource: 133.13Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 35.34Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Mine Size: 16.55k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: