Jinrui Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shanxi Coal Transportation and Marketing Group Jinrui Coal Industry Co., Ltd. was established in 2009 as a reorganization and integration of mines. The reorganization and integration project began construction in May 2014, and the joint trial operation began in March 2019. The designed production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year, and the mine service life is 12.9 years.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Coal Transportation and Marketing Group Jinrui Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Ciyaogou Village, Pingtou Township, Lishi District, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.695724, 110.972761
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 42.289 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 21.689 million tonne
- Coal Type: Coking coal （Met）
- Mine Size: 5.6647 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009