Jintai Changtan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Changtan Village, Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Coal Mine Background
Jintai Changtan Coal Mine is operated and owned by Inner Mongolia Jintai Energy (Group) Co., Ltd. The Mine is a resource-integrated coal mine with a mine production capacity of 1.20Mt/a. The Integration and Reconstruction Project started on February 15, 2008, the main project was completed on July 30, 2009, and passed the construction project completion acceptance on February 8, 2010. In April 2012, approved by the Coal Industry Bureau of Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, its production capacity was increased to 2.40Mt/a.
- Operator: Inner Mongolia Jintai Energy (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Owner:Inner Mongolia Jintai Energy (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Location: Changtan Village, Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- GPS Coordinates:39.609565,111.165266(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4Mt/a
- Total Resource:
- Minable Reserves:
- Coal Type:bituminous,Thermal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2010
- Total Investment: