Jinzhengtai Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jinzhengtai Surface Mine(准格尔旗金正泰煤炭有限责任公司)is a surface mine with a production capacity of 3 million tons per year, located in Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China. 
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Niuguang Gedan Village, Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Jinzhengtai Surface Mine was integrated from the original Yongsheng Coal Mine (0.15Mt/a) and Chuangxin Coal Mine (0.09Mt/a). The technical renovation project started in April 2009, and was converted into a production mine in January 2011, with a designed production capacity of 1.2Mt/a.In January 2013, the approved production capacity was increased to 3Mt/a.
- Operator:Zhungeer Jinzhengtai Coal Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Niuguang Gedan Village, Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.868788, 111.337833(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3Mt/a
- Mineable Reserves: 41.70Mt
- Coal Type:Thermal,Bituminous(longflame)
- Mine Size:9.5842k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 2011