Jinzhushan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jinzhushan power station (大唐华银电力金竹山火力发电分公司) is a 1,950-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Jinzhushan, in Lengshuijiang City, Loudi Prefecture, Hunan Province.
Background on Plant
Jinzhushan power station is a three-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 1,950 MW. The first six units have been retired. The plant's currently operating units were completed between 2006 and 2009, and are owned by China Datang.
- Sponsor: Datang Hunan Huayin Electric Power
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Jinzhushan, Lengshuijiang City, Loudi Prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates: 27.6252776, 111.4823651 (exact)
- Status: Retired (Units 1-6); Operating (Units 7-9)
- Gross capacity: 1,950 MW (Units 7-9: 650 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2006 (Units 7-8); 2009 (Unit 9)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Jinzhushan Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.