Jiudaoling Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jiudaoling Coal Industry Company is a private coal mine. It was completed and put into production in October 2006. In 2010, it passed technological transformation and the designed production capacity reached 1.2 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.1 million tons per year.
At about 4:30 am on February 23, 2017, a roofing accident occurred in the Jiudaoling Coal Mine, 2 people were killed and 4 people were injured.At 7 o'clock on May 6, 2018, another accident occurred in the Jiudaoling Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Liaoning Jiudaoling Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Liaoning Pingan Economic and Trade Co., Ltd.
- Location: Jiudaoling Town, Yi County, Jinzhou City, Liaoning Province
- GPS Coordinates: 41.635208, 121.332877
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.1 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 63.6423 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 34.1365 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 11.7147 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2006