Jiugang Group Yuzhong Iron & Steel Co., Ltd. plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Lanzhou, Gansu Province, China.
This plant is partially owned by Jiuquan Steel (Group) Co., Ltd., which also goes by JISCO. JISCO is 94.95% owned by the Gansu Provincial People's Government State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission.
- Private/State ownership: Mixture (Gansu Provincial People's Government State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission 52.02%)
- Parent company: Gansu Provincial People's Government State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission 52.02%, other A-shares 45.21%, Gansu State-owned Assets Investment Group Co., Ltd. 2.77%
- Owner: Gansu Jiugang Group Hongxing Iron & Steel Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 酒钢集团榆中钢铁有限责任公司 (Chinese)
- Location: Laizibao Township, Yuzhong County, Lanzhou City, Gansu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.033646, 104.035535 (exact)
- Plant status: operating
- Start year: 2003 (age 16–17) (year company was established)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: hot-rolled ribbed steel bars, high-speed wire rod
- Steelmaking process: integrated, electric
- Primary steel production equipment: 1 blast furnaces (BF) (2800m3), 2 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (2x120-tonne)
Articles and resources