Jiujiang LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Jiujiang LNG Terminal (江西九江LNG内河接收转运站) is a proposed LNG terminal in Jiangxi, China.
The proposed LNG terminal would be in Jiujiang Port, Jiangxi, China.
- Sponsor: Jiangxi Investment Gas Co., Ltd. 江西省投资燃气有限公司
- Owner: Jiangxi Investment Group 江西省投资集团 54%; Sinopec 中国石油化工股份有限公司46%
- Parent: Jiangxi Investment Group 江西省投资集团
- Location: jiujiang Jiangxi, China
- Coordinates: 29.911276, 116.552337 (exact)
- Proposed Capacity: TBD
- Status: Proposed
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2023
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
According to the "National Coastal and Inland River LNG Terminal Layout Plan (2035)" compiled by the Ministry of Transport, 6 inland river LNG terminals will be developed along the Yangtze River. Jiujiang LNG Terminal is one of them. 
The project is in feasibility study stage, and hasn't gained actual progress by April 2021..