Jiulong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jiulong Coal Mine began to build in November 1979 and was put into operation in April 1991. The design production capacity is 1.2 million tons per year, and the design service life is 52.5 years. After technological transformation and industrial upgrading, the approved production capacity in 2009 was 1.5 million tons per year, and the production capacity was approved as 2.1 million tons per year in 2013. On December 30, 2020, approved by the Hebei Provincial Development and Reform Commission, the production scale was reduced to 1.68 million tons/year.
- Operator: Jizhong Energy Fengfeng Group Handan Baofeng Mining Co., Ltd. Jiulong Coal Mine 
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Shangzhuang Village, Lucunying Township, Ci County, Handan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.430453, 114.261748
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.68 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 218.87 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 66.53 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 20.2268 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1991