Jixian Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Jixian Coal Mine is operated by Shuangyashan Branch of Heilongjiang Long Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd., and is located in the northeast of Shuangyashan City. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
- Operator: Shuangyashan Branch of Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Jixian Street, Sifangtai District, Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 46.765679, 131.264976
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 184.3870 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 50.3430 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Gas Coal (Met, Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 42.3 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1947