Jonah Gas Gathering Pipeline System
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Jonah Gas Gathering Pipeline System is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Sublette County, Wyoming, to Opal, Wyoming.
- Operator: Enterprise GP Holdings
- Current capacity: 2.4 billion cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 137 miles / 220 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1999
The Jonah Gas Gathering Pipeline System is owned and operated by TEPPCO Partners LP and Enterprise Products Partners LP, both subsidiaries of Enterprise GP Holdings. The original 50.5 mile section of the pipeline became operational in 1999, with a capacity of 320 million cfd. An expansion of the pipeline in 2006-07 added 87 miles of pipe and brought total capacity to 2.4 billion cfd.
Articles and resources
- Jonah Gas Gathering Pipeline System, BusinessWire, accessed September 2017
- The Jonah Field and Pinedale Anticline: A natural-gas success story, WyoHistory, accessed January 2018
- Latest Expansion of Jonah Gathering System Goes into Operation, Natural Gas Intelligence, Nov. 30, 2006