Jude Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Shanjude Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009. On November 22, 2010, the mine started construction and passed the completion acceptance on April 10, 2014.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Liulin Hongsheng Jude Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Fulin Investment Co., Ltd.
- Location: Jucaita Village, Chengjiazhuang Town, Liulin County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.505767, 110.873905
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 92.916 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 52.63 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 16.4362 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011