Junzheng Wuhai power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Junzheng Wuhai power station (君正乌海发电厂) is a 500-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Wuhai Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.
Background on Plant
Junzheng Wuhai power station is a three-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 500 MW. The first two 150 MW units were completed in 2006, and the third unit in 2013. The plant is owned by Inner Mongolia Junzheng Energy.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Junzheng Energy
- Parent company: Inner Mongolia Junzheng Energy & Chemical Group
- Location: Wuhai Prefecture, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 39.464328, 106.702128 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 500 MW (Units 1 & 2: 150 MW, Unit 3: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2006 (Units 1 & 2), 2013 (Unit 3)
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "内蒙古君正能源化工集团股份有限公司200MW低热值煤发电项目环境," ec1888, Apr 13, 2016