Jutongyuan coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jutongyuan coal mine (山西煤炭运销集团巨同塬煤业有限公司) is a proposed mine, with a designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year, located in Yong'an Town, Fenxi County, Linfen City, Shanxi, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the location of the coal mine in Yong'an Town, Fenxi County, Linfen City, Shanxi, China.
Coal Mine Background
utongyuan Coal Mine was listed as a Category D coal mine by the Emergency Management Department of Shanxi Province and Shanxi Coal Mine Safety Supervision Bureau in July 2020.Class D coal mines are mines with long-term suspension of production and construction, licenses or incomplete construction project procedures.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Coal Transportation and Marketing Group Jutongyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Jinneng Group Co., Ltd. (51%), Shanxi Dongtai Investment Co., Ltd. (49%)
- Location: Yong'an Town, Fenxi County, Linfen City, Shanxi, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 36.66546, 111.591901(exact)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Workforce Size:
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources
- "山西省公布2020年度各地市煤矿分类名单"中国煤炭市场网，July 7, 2020