Juxin Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Juxin Coal Mine is a merger, reorganization, and reintegration surface mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 0.45 million tons/year design production capacity. The reorganization and reintegration project underwent the completion acceptance of environmental protection on June 18, 2012. On September 30, 2013, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year.  As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Lingshi Tianju Xinyuan Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Juyi Industrial Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Tianjiawa Village, Duanchun Town, Lingshi County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.850448, 111.582553
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 23.298 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: Unknown
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 6.6003 k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year: 1989