KWK Bobrek-Piekary coal mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The KWK Bobrek-Piekary coal mine is owned and operated by Węglokoks Kraj, producing 2.32 million tonnes per annum in Poland.
The map below shows the exact location of the mine.
The mine is operated by Węglokoks Kraj.
- Parent Company: Węglokoks Kraj
- Location: Zabrze, Poland
- GPS coordinates: 50.38, 18.96 (exact)
- Mine status: Operating
- Start year:
- Coal reserves: 277.715 million tonnes
- Coal type: Bituminous (Thermal)
- Mine size: 1.84km2
- Mine type:
- Mine depth:
- Production: 2.32 million tonnes per year
- Number of employees: 2563