Kaida Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Kaida Coal Mine (内蒙古伊泰煤炭股份有限公司凯达煤矿) is an extension project after integrating with Bulamao Coal Mine. It is located within the Dongsheng Coalfield of Jungar Banner, Inner Mongolia, China. The production capacity of it is designed to be 1.5 Million tonnes(Mt)/year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Narisong Town,Jungar Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The construction of Kaida Coal Mine began in September 2006. The main project of the mine was completed at the end of 2007. 
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Yitai Group (40.17%), B shares(40.18%), H shares(10.02%)
- Location: Narisong Town,Jungar Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.388762,110.600975(approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5Mt/year
- Total Resource: 191.092Mt
- Minable Reserves: 110.252Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 45.7488k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2007
- Source of Financing: